Healthy Dessert – Clean Eating Peach Cobbler Recipe
For those of you looking for flour substitutes, organic brown rice flour is a wonderful choice. It’s what I used for tonight’s healthy dessert, and guess what? It tasted even better than white flour. I LOVED-LOVED tonight’s clean eating peach cobbler! It was sweet, juicy and melt-y.
If you want to give brown rice flour a try, the one below (sold here) is a good choice.
Clean Eating Dessert Recipe – Peach Cobbler (makes 4)
– 4 cups of frozen peach slices
– 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
– 1/3 cup of organic evaporated pure cane juice
– 1 table spoon of organic brown rice flour
– 1/2 cup of organic brown rice flour
– 1/2 cup of organic pure cane brown sugar
– 2 table spoon of butter, cold
1. Over medium heat, add peach slices, cinnamon and sugar into a sauce pan. Mix and cook until peaches thaw and becomes tender and syrup-y.
2. Add brown rice flour to thicken sauce. Stir well. Continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Fill 4 baking dishes with filling.
4. Set aside.
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar and butter. Mix with a pastry cutter.
3. Use clean hands to squeeze content into crumbly texture.
4. Top each baking dish, with peaches already inside of course, with crumb.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool for 1 hour.
Thanks again for visiting Best Clean Eating Recipes!
See you next time.