Clean Eating Snack Recipe – Figs, Prosciutto and Cheese in Balsamic Drizzle
Today’s Clean Eating Recipe has one of my favorite fruits, figs, as the main component.
Figs are delicious! They are soft and sweet, but aren’t overwhelming. I also like their melt-in-your-mouth texture.
I like using figs in cooking, because they add natural sweetness, and today’s recipe is a fig-lover’s dream. With salty prosciutto and sharp blue cheese–all in drizzles of sweet balsamic glaze–this clean eating snack exploded with flavors.
By the way, it was easy to make. Took about 10 minutes.
I highly recommend this recipe.
And hope you give it a try.
To print, go to recipe card below and hit “print.”
– 3 to 4 ripe California figs, sliced
– 1 table spoon of soft goat cheese
– 1 table spoon of blue cheese
– 3-4 slices of prosciutto, thinly sliced
– 1 table spoon of organic balsamic vinegar
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tea spoons of organic agave nectar
1. Mix balsamic vinegar, agave and olive oil in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix goat cheese with blue cheese.
3. Lay fig slices on a plate. Using a spoon, top each slice with cheese mix.
4. Now top fig slices and cheese with prosciutto slices.
5. Drizzle balsamic mix over each fig slice.