Clean Eating Tuna Egg Salad
Today’s clean eating recipe is packed with it. This tuna egg salad was tasty, hearty and filling. Also, it took only five minutes to make, which makes it perfect for lunch.
A little paprika goes a long way.
I love paprika. It’s not too spicy but gives food just enough oomph. It goes well with eggs, and that’s why I added it to today’s tuna egg salad. I also like that it gives this recipe a nice hint of red.
The step-by-step recipe for Tuna Egg Salad is below.
You can also print it out from the recipe card.
– 1 can of tuna in spring water (from Trader Joe’s)
– 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and diced
– 1 table spoon of mayo with extra virgin olive oil
– 1 pinch of sea salt
– 1/4 cup of diced onion
– 2 tea spoons of paprika, divided
– 1 table spoon of shredded all-natural mild cheddar
1. Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Enjoy alone, or inside whole wheat or quinoa bread. Top with extra splash of paprika if you wish.
Thanks again for visiting!
I hope you enjoyed today’s clean eating recipe!