Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Buttery Shrimp Salad Over Avocado & Whole Wheat Rolls
What I like the most about today’s Clean Eating Dinner Recipe…
is that it’s a refreshing idea, and channels summer’s fresh, light and healthy persona.
First of all, who doesn’t like avocado!
It’s wholesome, scrumptious and full of nutrients. Then, the recipe uses baby shrimp, crunchy veggies, and a fusion of sweet and light sauces. All the flavors blend nicely together, and form a savory clean meal. You won’t feel heavy or greasy after eating this–just satisfied.
To print the recipe, please scroll down to the recipe card, and hit “print.”
I thank you for stopping by!
Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Buttery Shrimp Salad Over Avocado & Whole Wheat Roll
– 1 cup of cooked baby shrimp
– 1/2 table spoon of real butter
– 1 tea spoon of lime juice (about 1 lime wedge)
– 1/2 table spoon of minced garlic
– 1/4 cup of red onion, diced
– 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
– 1 pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper
– 1 haas avocado, de-cored, peeled and sliced
– 1 whole wheat roll, halved
– 1 tea spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tea spoons of organic balsamic vinegar
– 1 tea spoon of red or white Muscato wine
1. Toast bread roll. Lay halves on a plate.
2. Lay avocado slices on the bottom half of the rolls.
3. Heat pan on high over stove. Add butter.
4. When butter melts, turn heat down to low-medium.
5. Add garlic to butter, and let cook for about 1/2 minute.
6. Add shrimp. Turn heat back to high.
7. Sautee for about 1 minute, or until shrimp turns just a little brown, then transfer everything into a mixing bowl.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Now add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, onions, tomatoes, sea salt and pepper. Mix well.
10. Lay mix on top of avocado and whole wheat roll.
Thank you again for visiting!
Today’s Clean Eating Recipe was brought to you by Delfin Spa Women’s Bio Ceramic Anti Cellulite Capris, cutest workout capris with anti-cellulite technology. Can’t get better than that!