Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Organic Ground Pork Stir Fry
Welcome back to Best Clean Eating Recipes!
I’m excited to introduce this clean eating stir fry to you, because it’s one of my favorites to both make and eat. The pork, after being marinaded, is tender and juicy. It soaked up flavors well, and combined splendidly with crunchy cole slaw.
I laid mine over a bed of organic brown rice, but of course, you can use other grains as well. I also used organic red quinoa last time, and it tasted equally well with the pork.
I highly recommend today’s clean eating recipe.
Hope you give it a try soon.
Well, onto the recipe…
Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Organic Ground Pork Stir Fry (makes 4)
– 16 ounce organic ground pork
– 1 cup of onion, diced
– 1/2 bag of ready-made cole slaw
– 1/2 table spoon of naturally-brewed light soy sauce
– 1 table spoon of mushroom or vegetable oyster sauce
– 1/2 table spoon of corn starch
– 2 table spoons of rice wine
1. In a mixing bowl, add ground pork, soy sauce, oyster sauce, corn starch, rice wine and diced onion. Mix well, and let marinade for at least 1/2 hour.
2. Heat skillet on high. When it becomes hot, add marinaded ground pork.
3. Stir fry pork for about 2 minutes. (Make sure you stir well.)
4. Reduce heat to medium, and let pork cook for about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally (about every 20 seconds or so.)
5. Still at medium heat, add cole slaw. Stir for 2 minutes to mix cole slaw in.
6. Let cook for another 30 seconds, and keep stirring.
Done! Enjoy over a bed of organic grain.
Thanks again for visiting.
Always nice having you. Hope you enjoyed today’s clean eating recipe. Please come back soon.