Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Honey Mustard Pork Slices
I LOVED today’s clean eating recipe!
I like pork in the first place, but in sweet and tangy honey mustard flavor, these pork slices were absolutely scrumptious!
Organic pork naturally has tenderer texture. Having been sliced makes them extra absorbent of flavors. The flavorful marinade really penetrated through, making this recipe exceptionally delightful to the palate.
The cooking method I used was a traditional Chinese family style stir fry.
It’s a quick and painless way to cook meat. I learned it from Grandma back in the day, and have been using it just about every time I stir fry.
On to the clean eating side dish.
The choice tonight was an oven-roasted cauliflower, seasoned in an assortment of curry. I will certainly post the recipe in the near future. It was pungently delicious.
Well, a dose of vegetable is always welcoming in clean eating.
This Honey Mustard Pork Slice dish was a wonderful clean eating dinner idea! I hope you like it too.
Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Honey Mustard Pork Slices (makes 2)
– 2 8-ounce pork chop, thinly sliced
– 1 table spoon of water plus 1 table spoon of corn starch (mix well)
– 1 table spoon of cooking wine (or mirin)
– 2 table spoons of organic dijon mustard
– 3 table spoons of honey
– 1/2 tea spoon of all-natural light soy sauce
– 1 tea spoon of vegetable oyster sauce
– 1.5 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil
1. Put all ingredients from above into a bowl. Mix well.
2. Marinade for 1/2 hour. (Over 2 hours is best.)
3. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
4. When oil gets hot, pour marinaded pork in. Stir for 30 seconds.
5. Reduce heat to medium-high, and let cook for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally (every 15 seconds or so.)
6. Turn heat back on high. Let cook for 20 seconds, stir, and let cook for 20 seconds again. Repeat this for the next 2-3 minutes. Meat should be thoroughly cooked.
Thank you for your time!
See you later.