Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Simple Shrimp & Avocado Salad
Summer is great for clean eating!
There’re many light and easy recipes to create or choose from. In the summer, fruits are ripe; vegetables are fresh; and seafood are a-plenty.
Today’s clean eating dinner idea incorporates baby shrimp, which are light, clean and delicious. Clean eaters love them, including myself. and today’s shrimp and avocado salad recipe is light, clean, and delicious as well–exactly what summer and clean eating recipes should be like. Plus, the recipe has avocado. Who doesn’t like avocado, right?
I hope you enjoy today’s clean eating dinner idea as much as I did.
If you need to print the recipe, please scroll to the very bottom, and click “print” from the recipe card.
Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Simple Shrimp and Avocado Salad recipe
– 1 cup of baby shrimp, fully cooked
– 1 ripe avocado, peeled, de-cored and chopped
– 1/2 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tea spoon of organic balsamic vingegar
– 1/2 tea spoon of dry dill
– 1 pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well, and enjoy!
Thanks again for visiting!
See you soon.