Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Herb-Rubbed Broiled Chicken
AMAZING clean eating dinner idea today!
This clean eating recipe is fantastic! I loved it; my husband loved it; and my kids loved it too. The chicken, after being butterflied and dipped in olive oil, turned out tender and juicy. The herb added extra savoriness. Plus, it took less than half an hour to make.
Attempting to resume a clean eating diet plan is difficult during the week.
I have two little ones–a 4-year-old and a toddler–and little time to make dinner each night, let alone eat clean. Meal planning helps, as well as collecting clean eating recipes through this recipe site; what helps the most, however, is selecting easy recipes like tonight’s clean eating dinner idea of broiled chicken, and adding flavors that mend well together.
I hope you have an opportunity to try this very simple and absolutely delicious clean eating dinner recipe.
I have a feeling you’ll like it as much as I did.
Also, for a printable version, just click the “print” icon in the recipe card at the very bottom.
– 2 pieces of organic chicken breast, halved
– 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tea spoon of all-natural lite soy sauce
– 2 tea spoons of dry thyme
– 2 tea spoons of dry basil
– 1 pinch of ground black pepper
– 2 tea spoons of white wine
1. Butterfly chicken breasts.
2. Set broiler rack at about 8 inches from heat source. Preheat oven on broil high.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except for chicken of course.
4. Dip chicken fillets into mix, on both front and back.
5. Place on broiler rack, and put into oven.
6. Broil for about 5 minutes on one side. Flip over, and broil the other side for another 5 minutes. When chicken is fully cooked, serve over a bed of luscious vegetables.
Need a print-able version?
The recipe card below allows you to print this clean eating dinner recipe.
Thanks again for visiting!
Also again, hope you get an opportunity to try the recipe.