Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Garlic and Snow Pea Stir Fry
Welcome back to Best Clean Eating Recipes!
Tonight’s clean eating dinner idea is clean to the core–as in fresh out of the garden.
These snow peas were grown in my parents’ garden. My parents have been growing snow peas for the past 15 years, and they’ve always had successful harvest. Lucky for the entire family, because we love to eat snow peas! Not only are they crunchy and refreshing, they add natural sweetness to any recipe.
Tonight’s Clean Eating Dinner is a family favorite.
It’s easy to make, and goes well with any Asian-themed meal. My husband loved it; my kids loved it too.
To print recipe, please scroll down to recipe card below and click on “print.”
Enjoy the recipe!
– 3 cups of snow peas
– 1 table spoon of minced garlic
– 1 pinch of sea salt
– 1 pinch of white pepper powder
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut off snow pea tips on both sides.
2. Heat wok on high. Add olive oil.
3. When oil becomes hot, add garlic. Let garlic cook for a while (about 1/2 minute), or until it turns a little golden on the outside.