Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Curry Chicken Broil
Welcome back to Best Clean Eating Recipes!
Today’s clean eating dinner idea has my favorite flavor–curry. I love curry’s culmination of spices, because they’re worldly, sharp, unique and most of all, delicious.
For the curry chicken broil, you don’t need heavy oils or cream to induce taste–just a few splashes of various herbs and spices, and a scrumptious clean eating meal is done.
I hope you enjoy toddy’s clean eating dinner.
It’s really a great way to cook chicken. It’s certainly not boring 🙂
If you need to print the recipe, please scroll down to the printable recipe card.
Now, onto the delicious dinner…
Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Curry Chicken Broil (makes 2)
– 2 4-ounce all-natural chicken breasts
– 1/8 cup of cooking wine
– 1 tea spoon of corn starch
– 1 tea spoon of all-natural light soy sauce
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 table spoon of fennel seeds
– 1 pinch of ground ginger
– 1 pinch of paprika
– 1/2 tea spoon of ground cumin
– 1/2 tea spoon of ground tumeric
– 1/2 table spoon of vegetable oyster sauce
1. Place broiling rack about 6 inches from heat source in oven.
2. Preheat oven on broil high.
3. Butterfly chicken breasts.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
5. Dip chicken breasts, on both sides, in the mix.
6. Place chicken breasts on broiler rack.
7. Broil each side for 5-6 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
Enjoy with a side of steamed vegetables.
Thank you for visiting again!
And again, I hope you enjoy today’s recipe.