Clean Eating Breakfast – Organic 8-Grain Cereal with Real Maple Syrup, Walnuts and Raisins
Hi there. Welcome back to Best Clean Eating Recipes!
Today’s clean eating breakfast is straight forward and takes little time to make. However, it offers big flavor, as well as health benefits. Loaded with complex carbohydrates, this hot bowl of cereal is just what you need to start the day right–a perfect meal for a clean eating diet plan. Also, it’s scrumptious, with the combination of sweet maple syrup and crunchy almonds.
I believe that if you eat a big meal, it should be breakfast. Today’s clean eating breakfast is certainly one of those meals you can splurge on.
Without further adieu, here’s the recipe:
Clean Eating Breakfast: Organic 8-Grain Cereal
– Organic cereal (I used Manna Mills 8-Grain, but Earth’s Best Organic Whole Grain Cereal is also a good choice.)
– 1 table spoon of real maple syrup (try Amazon #1 Bestseller Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup)
– 1/2 table spoon of raisins
– 1/4 cup of toasted walnuts
1. Cook cereal according to directions from box.
2. Add maple syrup, walnuts and raisins.
To print recipe, use the form below:
Again, thanks for visiting Best Clean Eating Recipes!
See you next time.